Sample of Application Writing | Write an application to the Chairman of the education board to draw your transcription of SSC exam


 Application Writing:

✪✪✪ Write an application to the Chairman of the education board to draw your transcription of S.S.C examination.

Answer:

10 May 2016

The Chairman
Dinajpur Education Board
Puhat - Faridpur Gorstan Road
Dinajpur-5200

Subject: Application for SSC transcription.

Dear Sir,
With due respect I would like to inform you that I passed S.S.C examination in 2010 from Vaular Hat High School under Dinajpur Board. Now I am going to get admission to Diploma in Engineering and for this reason I am badly in need of S.S.C transcription.

I, therefore, kindly request you to provide me with my S.S.C transcription as early as possible and oblige thereby.

Your faithfully
Shuvongkor Barman
SSC Roll: 159307
SSC Reg: 398333







Made By Sbook99

Share:

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Popular

Labels Cloud

ব্লগ সংরক্ষাণাগার

Recent Posts